Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Life after VOS

Wow, so much has happened in the last 2 weeks.
Raced McDowell Mtn regional park circuit race (2 cats), Old Town Scottsdale criterium (10th -40+), and then Valley of the Sun Stage Race. Lots of fun and suffering.
I'm now on the road to Georgia.
Texas is a major crossing. I drove most of the day from Las Cruces and now find myself outside of Abilene at a rest stop for the night (with free wireless internet access!!!)
The dogs have been patient with me so far. It helps that we stop every 100 miles or so to get out and play. Of course that doesn't help my drive time. But it's better than having 2 amped kids when I do finally stop for the night.
Well I hope to make it out of Texas tomorrow. Nothing wrong with Texas, I just want to get back on the bike and stretch my legs.

No comments: