Saturday, April 26, 2008

Snow still?!?

Woke up today to blowing snow. Will this ever stop?

It warmed up to 43 today so at least it disappeared and allowed me to get in a quick outdoor spin with the dogs. I had to have them burn off some energy after I found they had caught a bunny to play with. Unfortunately the bunny did not last as long as a dog chew toy. Poor bunny, next time stay away from my bushes and flowers.

My new Stumpjumper hasn't arrived yet but I did grab a new bike from the shop. It's an '07 Specialized Sirrus Sport that had been sitting on the floor. I've been trying to sell this to people as the ultimate commuter (which it is), but even with a discounted price for last years stock no takers. It's a aluminum road bike with carbon fork and seat stays and a flat bar like a mtn bike. Handles like a bike messenger bike in NYC. It's a blast to ride. I'll try the work commute on it Monday. Pictures as soon as I find my camera.
Tomorrow is a pancake flat criterium. I hope to feel better about myself after that race.

No comments: