Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just over a week till knee surgery. The weather here has been fairly nice (excluding monday's high of 32) I got in a couple hours of riding. The wind was a reasonable 15-20MPH. With highs in the 50s this week I'll get a few lunch time rides in. Got to keep up the leg strength for the post-op rehab.
The vet recently gave all my animals their shots and health checkups. She said my dogs are some of the fittest she has seen. 2-8 miles running per day will do that to them. My eldest Cat Peja may need some teeth cleaning unless I can get him to brush his teeth.
Work is slow. Working in a bike shop in the winter time is not something that is fun. A whole day could go by and you might see 3 customers (in addition to the regular daily visitors that just want to hang out).
Thanksgiving is next week, maybe I can take off Friday and head out for a round of flyfishing if the weather cooperates.
That's all for now.

No comments: