Friday, February 9, 2007

Wow! a non cycling post

As I was in the process of shutting down for the night, I realized the XM radio that I was listening to through my Direct TV had stopped. The reason, my signal was lost. The reason for that, my dish had been ripped off the house siding. Well it had probably come loose in last weekends high winds (nearing 50+mph) and this evenings winds probably finished it off. I was wondering why some channels were breaking up sometimes, I just thought it was the sattelite. Upon inspection I could see the real culprit was the installer that did not use long enough bolts. They were just long enough to go through but not grab onto what was underneath. Not wishing to waste to much time I blocked it up using some large rocks and a concrete block. Presto! Now I need to find the time between training and dogs and work to reattach it properly. That'll probably be in about 8 months

1 comment:

CT said...

damn - its tough going up there is Why-o-ming.