Thursday, February 8, 2007

New Bike on the way!


The NOAH! I have to give some thanks to the folks at Sinclaire Imports that hooked me up with a Ridley Noah and Dura-Ace components below wholesale prices. It's great when a company is willing to cover, out of pocket, the cost to help get their products visible in the marketplace. They were actually as excited as I was to put me on the saddle of their flagship bike. It was a nice treatment too how they took down al my info and made sure I had everything I needed, kinda made me feel like a pro. Too bad I won't have it built up before I go to Valley of the Sun SR in Arizona. And Saris, the maker of PowerTap, has sent out a replacement computer unit to exchange for the one I have. Everything is coming together. Now if I can only find an oil company to provide me gasoline sponsorsorship... Hmmmm

1 comment:

CT said...

like it. like it a lot.