Monday, July 21, 2008

Hello to all my visitors!

Thanks to the wonder of web tracking I'm able to see when my family, friends, teammates, and others that have stumbled onto my writings. Sometimes it's all racing related, sometimes it's travel related and sometimes I just want to vent my frustrations.
So thanks and hello to those that I believe to be behind the blog hits (feel free to correct me)
to Mishawaka Indiana (my sister Michele)

to Warner Robins Georgia (my sister Chris)

































to Chicago Illinois (my brother Pat who I talked through a shifter overhaul on the the phone)

to Denver Colorado (I think that the tracker must be off 'cause I think it should read Evergreen Colorado representing my teammated CF)

to Broomfield Colorado (my teammate (and brother from another mother (Brad) and father of the sticker adorners on my frame)

to Fort Collins Colorado (those Rio Grande riders that will soon be tearing up the scene, if Skins allows it)

To Missoula Montana (my ex brother in arms, that will soon move to the Springs, Kevin P)
and to Port Jervis New York (post a response so I know who you are. I'm betting on a fellow Airstreamer)








Hope y'all like my attempts at WWW exposure.
B

2 comments:

Meanie Paulini said...

Brian,
Thanks for the WWW exposure. I check in about once a week to see how you have been doing on the racing circuit. Sure wish I could come down and watch some of your races. Maybe when you come down to Colorado Springs next year, I can watch you. Maybe you can even get me training with you again so I can start racing or at least enter a race to see what its like.

Kev

Chris said...

Bri, love the pics, email me the east race pic, i don't think i have it. katie will be pleased when I show her that her famous uncle, that was in Le Tour, could post a pic of her on his blog. and now your feed says I'm from Kathleen, so U must have fixed it!

Chris