Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Le Tour

I, like many cycling aficionados, suffer from Letouritis during the month of July. Indicative symptoms are
  1. Increased time spent watching Versus.
  2. More time spent surfing CyclingNews.com and VeloNews online.
  3. Less attentive at work during early morning Live online feeds.
  4. Talking about seeing a rider on clearly a non sponsors bike/wheels/components.
  5. Talking about seeing a rider on the newest, not yet released for public components.
  6. Being late for work because of a finish you just had to see on live TV.

Did I leave something out?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You nailed it. However this year, I'm newly retired so it's much easier. After an early morning ride, I come home and watch the last couple of hours on Versus.

Brian said...

I'm just not looking forward to the post tour depression that I seem to always suffer. It's not as bad as the last race of the year or the end of NBA season but there is something about being able to immerse yourself in the pro peloton daily that I miss.